Digital and ICT Capabilities in Central and Nordic Europe: Business Opportunities for Australian Companies
Join us for a webinar next Thursday, November 4th on "Digital and ICT Capabilities in Central and Nordic Europe: Business Opportunities for Australian Companies".
This Webinar is brought to you in partnership with PIT, the Polish Investment & Trade Agency (PAIH), PABF and EACCI.
Most successful European economies and the strongest ITC emerging leaders - Poland and Estonia, share a common trait – innovation combined with high efficiency. How can Australian businesses and organisations benefit from collaboration with the emerging digital and ICT solutions from Poland and Estonia?
This webinar covers:
- Overview of the industry’s strengths - how digitisation and ICT solutions became the growth engine for Central Europe
- How to get access to the best Polish and Estonian competences and partners
- Learn about the latest most innovative technologies and benefits from the advancement of digital technologies of Polish and Estonian companies
- Understand why Central Europe is a great place to local investments and set up your operations
- Why can the outsourcing and offshoring from Poland and Estonia be useful and beneficial to Australian companies?
- Central Europe as a gateway into the European market for Australian businesses
PART 1 - 5.30PM - 6.10PM
1. Central and Baltic Europe as an emerging ICT hub in the EU (PIT)
2. Poland’s ICT capabilities and perspectives on collaboration with Australia (PAIH)
3. Case 1 Microsoft: Investments in Poland (Microsoft)
4. Case 2 Comarch: Comarch’s expansion to Australia (Comarch)
5. Estonia’s ICT capabilities and perspectives on collaboration with Australia (EACCI)
6. Case 3 Wise: Wise's expansion to Australia (Wise)
PART 2 - 6.10PM - 6.30PM
Panel Discussion and Q+A
Pawel Jakubik, Cloud based Digital Transformation Lead @Microsoft
Jarek Wludyka, Managing Director @Comarch Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
Anhar Khanbhai, Senior Manager, Public Relations (Pacific and Japan) @Wise
Moderated by Anna Wojt, President @PABF
Topics will include: digitalisation, global drivers of growth on the services and IT devices market, Covid-19 as a contributor to exponential growth in digital projects, global scarcity of skilled IT specialists, new services and business models.
Answer questions from attendees (submission via Zoom Q+A)
- Anna Wojt: President of the Polish Australian Business Forum (PABF), Director Digital Transformation at PwC Australia
- Pawel Jakubik: Cloud based Digital Transformation Lead, Microsoft
- Jarek Wludyka: Managing Director, Comarch (Australia)
- Jakub Wilchelm: Head of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency Office for Australia and New Zealand
- Anhar Khanbhai: Senior Manager, Public Relations (Pacific and Japan), Wise
- Virge Nielsen: Director and Co-Chair, EACCI
- Alexandre Kohn: Chair, Professionals in International Trade (PIT)
- Anna Brandt: Head of Events, Professionals in International Trade (PIT)
DIGITAL AND ICT CAPABILITIES IN CENTRAL AND NORDIC EUROPE: BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES FOR AUSTRALIAN COMPANIES
Thursday 4 November 2021
5.30pm - 6.30pm AEST
Online via Zoom