AGM 2023 - 30. NOVEMBER
The board of Estonian Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is delighted to invite our members to the Annual General Meeting 2023.
The meeting will take place 6pm on Thursday 30 November 2023 and will be held at the Sydney Estonian House, 141 Campbell St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia.
Agenda of the Annual General Meeting:
- Welcome to AGM 2023
- Apologies of non present
- Confirmation of minutes from previous AGM
- Report to members
- Retiring of current office bearers and nominations for re-election
- New candidates
- Voting on show of hands and recording of the votes
- Any other general business
At a general meeting a resolution put to the vote of the meeting must be decided on a show of hands unless a poll is demanded before that vote is taken or before the result is declared or immediately after the result is declared.
Members may appoint either 1 or 2 persons as their proxy to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting. A document appointing the proxy must be in writing in any form permitted by the Corporations Act and signed by the Member making the appointment. For your convenience, please click here to download a template for nominating a proxy. Documentation for appointing a proxy must be received by the organisation by email or mail no less than 48 hours before the time for holding the Annual General Meeting.
In preparation for the Annual General Meeting, if you would like to obtain a copy of Estonian Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry constitution or seek further information then please contact the Directors on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not able to attend the AGM in person, you can join us via ZOOM HERE!
The AGM is followed by our Annual End of Year Gathering!
We will start at 7.30pm with a discussion panel, featuring guest speakers:
- Dr. Annika Kaabel, DCA's Research Manager - Annika, an Estonian native, holds a doctoral degree in Political Science from Kiel University in Germany, where she studied labour market integration of newly arrived refugees, and a master’s degree from Uppsala University in Sweden, where her thesis dealt with the question of national identity. Her research interests are migration and integration policy, labour markets, and organisational diversity.
- Jane Oja, Managing Director, Sydney Events Studio - Jane is an experienced Communications and Media graduate from Bournemouth University, hailing from Estonia, with a diverse skill set encompassing three languages and a solid background in events, partnerships, operations, communications, and marketing.
EACCI AGM 2023 (Members Only)
Thursday, 30 November at 6pm
Sydney Estonian House
141 Campbell St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
EACCI END OF YEAR GATHERING (Members and Friends)
7.30pm - 9pm
Please RSVP HERE by Tuesday 28 November 2023