On 14 September 2021 first ever Virtual Trade Visit between Estonia and South Australia took place! Visit concentrated on digital society and cyber security, on the hopes to create many mutually beneficial new initiatives between Australia and Estonia.
Estonia is one of the most digitally friendly countries in Europe, with significant development in e-governance and cyber security; and a major innovator, producer and investor in the sector.
Estonia and South Australia co-hosted Virtual Trade Visit took place under the auspices of the Estonian Minister of Entrepreneurship and Information Technology, Mr. Andres Sutt, and Minister for Trade and Investment of South Australia, Hon. Stephen Patterson MP.
The virtual business visit celebrated 100 years of diplomatic relations between Australia and Estonia.
Format of the event
- Follow the broadcast and see the event agenda panel on the right side of the screen;
- Ask questions through the Q&A button as well as upvote questions you find relevant;
- Connect with presenters or other participants including the representatives of EACCI through the "Participants" and "Conversations" buttons;
- Have matchmaking meetings with other participants;
- Chat with organizers if you have questions or feedback regarding the event.
If you missed the first ever Virtual Trade Visit between Estonia and South Australia, you can watch it here: