Australian law firm Hall & Wilcox has partnered with Professionals in International Trade (PIT) for an event about expanding to Europe for Australian businesses.
Join us for some insights about the European Market and networking with like-minded international trade professionals on 10th June from 6.00-8.00PM.
Key speaker Wolfgang Babeck from Hall & Wilcox and different industry speakers will cover legal and taxation aspects and business cases of successful expansion to Europe from Australia. Industry speakers will report first hand experience and how they overcame challenges.
Raul Seepter, Founding Member of EACCI will be talking about Estonian e-Residency – business without borders.
- Dr Wolfgang Babeck, European Counsel at Hall & Wilcox
- Daniel Rodgers, Managing Director at Omni Tanker
- Simon Miclet, Head of Operations - International at Polyglot
- Raul Seepter, Founding Member and former Director of EACCI
- Australian companies rethinking Europe
- Increasing your footprint in continental Europe
- Avoiding traps on the continent
The event will be face-to-face in Sydney and live-streamed for remote access.
Please register below on Eventbrite if you like to attend in person.
Registration for remote access HERE
RE-ROUTING IN EUROPE?
A FRESH LOOK AT EUROPE FOR AUSTRALIAN EXPORTERS
Thursday 10 June 2021
6pm - 8pm AEST
Hall & Wilcox Sydney, Level 18/347 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000