The board of Estonian Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is delighted to invite our members to the Annual General Meeting 2022.
The meeting will take place 6pm on Thursday 1 December 2022 and will be held at WeWork, Level 28, 61 Castlereagh St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia and will be followed by the End of the Year Gathering.
Agenda of the Annual General Meeting:
- Welcome to AGM 2022
- Apologies of non present
- Confirmation of minutes from previous AGM
- Report to members
- Retiring of current office bearers and nominations for re-election
- New candidates
- Election of office bearers - motion that all nominations would be elected
- Voting on show of hands and recording of the votes
- Any other general business
Members may appoint either 1 or 2 persons as their proxy to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting. A document appointing the proxy must be in writing in any form permitted by the Corporations Act and signed by the Member making the appointment. For your convenience, please click here to download a template for nominating a proxy. Documentation for appointing a proxy must be received by the organisation by email or mail no less than 48 hours before the time for holding the Annual General Meeting.
In preparation for the Annual General Meeting, if you would like to obtain a copy of Estonian Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry constitution or seek further information then please contact the Directors on email@example.com.
EACCI AGM 2022
Thursday, 1 December at 6pm*
WeWork - Level 28, 161 Castlereagh St, Sydney, NSW 2000
MEMBERS' END OF YEAR GATHERING
* Business may not be transacted at a general meeting unless a quorum of at least five members is present at the time when the meeting proceeds to business. If a quorum is not present within half an hour from the time appointed for the meeting or a longer period allowed by the chairperson, it must stand adjourned to the same day in the next week at the same time and place or to another day and at another time and place determined by the Directors.