EACCI would like to invite members and guests to join us for a night of degustation and networking at Sydney Estonian House.
Discover specialty Estonian alcoholic beverages, handcrafted bread and natural health elixirs.
Evening will commence with a panel interview where presenters discuss how dynamics of operating a business have shifted over the past eighteen months, particularly as it relates to their respective areas.
Following the panel discussion there will be a degustation session arranged by each presenter and opportunities to find out more about their related areas of expertise.
Represented on the night will be:
- Euro Drinks - online bottle shop offering premium quality spirits, beer and other beverages from Northern Europe and the Baltic regions.
- Chaga Health - importing to Australia Chaga Immuno Elixir, 100 years old family recipe which is made unique by the combination of chaga and various herbs.
- Marju Jõesaar, "Rukki" - handcrafted rye bread
Lucky door prizes on the night will be sponsored by Chaga Health.
Entry includes degustation samples and light refreshments. Bar will be open with selection of beverages available for purchase.
* All attendees must register as the seats and capacity have a limit in line with COVID-19 Safety Plan of Sydney Estonian House.
* Event date subject to latest COVID-19 regulations.
EACCI DEGUSTATION & NETWORKING EVENT
NEW DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Sydney Estonian House, 141 Campbell Street, Surry Hills NSW
(Dress-code Smart Casual)
Free for members / $20 non-members